Apron care for your new Thimble & Bodkin. Tips and tricks to keep it looking new!
C otton/Linen Aprons
- Hand wash or machine wash on delicate cycle in cold/warm water.
- Hang to dry or low heat tumble dry.
- All-purpose liquid detergent is recommended.
- Chlorine Bleach is not recommended.
- Unless something truly disastrous has happened, try not to clean beaded or sequined pieces at all. Remember, in general this special apron is only worn for a few hours, so it doesn’t require routine cleaning or laundering the way an article you wear all day might. In the case of a minor spill, clean it quickly.
- Blot carefully with a dry or damp cloth – remember to never rub.